create efficiencies with airscope
Lifecycle monitoring is the next level of asset inspections.
As layers of data are captured through repeat inspections over time, newfound insight is gained through the identification of trends, including systemic problems and stress points for wear and tear.
With our ground-breaking technology and approach, we can help you discover the dynamic nature of your assets and create efficiencies in how you manage and maintain them.
airscoping: predict the future like never before
The detailed data and insight Airscope provides exponentially increases your ability to predict the future. How? By being able to interpret highly accurate empirical data at the touch of a button.
This further empowers you to make informed decisions about how you can best maintain the integrity of your assets via strategic preventative maintenance.
With Airscope, your assets can run at optimum efficiency.
be proactive rather than reactive with airscope
Airscope allows you to be proactive rather than reactive by enabling you to:
- Utilise a safer method of data collection that minimises the risk of incidents caused by personnel working at heights and in hazardous areas
- Detect defects and impending failures before they become significant problems
- Predict maintenance and repair requirements so you can maintain asset integrity and avoid incidents
- Pre-emptively schedule downtime and maintenance man-hours
- Allocate and anticipate budget expenditure so you can prevent incidents ahead of time and avoid costly budget blow-outs
- Undertake logistics planning for maintenance requirements using reliable and accurate data
- Determine the volume of resources needed for maintenance purposes
- Monitor changes to your asset over time
The more frequent the inspections, the better the insight.
airscope: simple, flexible and suited to any industry
Airscope’s revolutionary technology and innovative approach allow us to inspect and monitor assets within a range of industries, including mining, oil and gas, utilities, agricultural infrastructure, maritime, commercial facilities, state and local government and renewable energy.