what airscope’s operation team does
Dedicated to the highest level of professionalism, our operations staff ensure our projects run smoothly by:
- Working with our clients to plan and manage the scope of work
- Determining a realistic timeline to complete the proposed works, and ensuring that deadlines are met
- Liaising with client personnel regarding the logistical requirements for the project (e.g. site access)
- Planning crew movements for maximum efficiency
- Organising inductions, permits and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the Airscope team members
- Executing maintenance management plans of Airscope aircraft
redefining our industry with a commercial aviation culture
Our commitment to pioneering professionalism and standardisation in our industry is one of our most distinguishing features.
This dedication is evident throughout all of Airscope’s processes and procedures, including:
- Being certified by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA), the regulating body of the aviation industry
- Ensuring safety is at the forefront of our operations, such as our customised Pre-flight Safety Checklist
- Employing senior pilots who possess their commercial pilot license
- Equipping our specialised commercial drones with numerous redundancies to ensure safe outcomes and mitigate risks on all projects
- Rigorously selecting, testing and maintaining our aircraft to commercial aviation standards through comprehensive protocols
We also actively engage with regulatory bodies to help ensure that our unique, safety-driven methodology becomes the industry standard.
Put simply, we’re invested in the bigger picture of our industry.
airscope: committed to continuous improvement
In consultation with our client and industry stakeholders, we continually assess Airscope’s management systems and processes for functionality, efficiency and reliability, with a distinct emphasis on safety and quality. This is how we ensure continuous improvement in all of our business operations.